Hair Transplantation is nothing but just the relocation of Donor Dominant.In a simple words, Due to modern life style, stress, tension, dietary habits contribute 40% but the genetic predisposition contributes 60% as the hair loss. Hair transplant is simply a treatment in which hair is extracted (along with roots) from the back of the scalp. Hair loss is a natural process.Hair restoration is a complex & long term treatment which should be done under supervision of an qualified & experienced Hair restoration physician.
Hair transplant is a Cosmetic procedure done to restore the lost hair & lift the looks of the person. Hair loss is mainly caused by a combination of ageing, change in hormones and family history (genetic) of baldness. Other reasons which may add on are:
- Improper diet, lack of Vitamins & Micronutrients
- Excess Stress, Anxiety & Worries
- Prolonged illnesses
- Unclean Scalps.
- Correction of hair loss requires an individualized approach. Long term management needs consideration of Age, Sex, Cause & Pattern of Hair loss, grade of hair loss & most important Expectations of patient. An effective hair loss treatment product will help you stop the process of hair loss, but it will also help you re-grow some of that lost hair.
- FUT (FOLLICULAR TRANSPLANTATION UNIT)
- FUE(FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION)
- DHI(DIRECT HAIR IMPLANT)
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body known as the ‘recipient site’. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding, (like the back of the head) are transplanted to the bald scalp. Hair transplantation can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars caused by accidents or surgery such as face-lifts and previous hair transplants. Hair transplantation differs from skin grafting in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.
- Since hair naturally grows in groupings of 1 to 4 hairs, current techniques harvest and transplant hair “follicular units” in their natural groupings. Thus modern hair transplantation can achieve a natural appearance by mimicking original hair orientation. This hair transplant procedure is called follicular unit transplantation (FUT). Donor hair can be harvested in two different ways: strip harvesting, and follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- Local Anesthesia is given on the donor area to make it numb.
- Frontal hair line is marked & shown to youDonor area is trimmed & taped to allow access for strip harvesting.
- A strip of Hair bearing scalp is harvested.Local Anesthesia is given on the Bald or ‘Recipient’ area to make it numbThese ‘slits’ are made in a random pattern ( for a natural look) with enough space between each other to ensure proper healing.
- Determining which hair transplant technique is right for you is a matter of personal choice based on factors such as procedure time, cost, time that you are willing to wait for results, and number of procedures required.
- Treatment given by Internationally trained Plastic Surgeons.
- Latest techniques Follicular Unit Extraction (FUT & FUE methods).
- This new system is minimally invasive and virtually pain free.
- Ensures 100% natural resultsLess invasive and traumatic procedureReduced risk of infection.
- Transplant maximum number of hair possible in one sitting
- Reduced risk of infection.
- reduced healing time and minimal damage to the follicle.
- with this technology include no visible scarring